I think the title says it all. Here are different literary-themed costumes for all you lit lovers out there who just really don’t feel like going to the effort this year.
3. Ron Weasley
The Great Gatsby
1. Gatsby and his Lovely Green Light
3. An Amity
2. Happy Bella
3. Sad Bella
4. Contemplative Bella
Other Random Books
1. Jack and the Beanstalk: Jack. And the Beanstalk.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: Aslan
3. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones: Shadowhunter
4. Fahrenheit 451: Fireman
5. Little Women: Jo
6. If I Stay: Mia
7. The Hunger Games: Catnip Evergreen
8. Around the World in Eighty Days: The World
Great costumes, right? (If anything, I think this just proves I don’t know how to spend my free time.)
Happy Halloween! Are you dressing up this year/did you? What as? Are you participating in National Novel Writing Month?