You can read her own blog post here. Thanks for the nomination!
The rules for the Liebster Award
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (I’d just like to mention that this shouldn’t even need to be a rule.)
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know about the nomination.
11 Facts About Me
- I have a thing for small, cozy spaces. My grandparents used to have a motor home with this little table against one wall with those big motor home chairs on either side and I slept under the table for YEARS growing up whenever we went camping because it was so small and cozy. It was like my own little cave.
- Looking straight up makes me full-on vertigo dizzy.
- I’m slowly realizing how much of a Type A personality I have. (Either that or it’s getting worse as I get older.) (Or both. Oh no.)
- If I don’t have to go anywhere, I am very likely to stay in my pajamas all day.
- I’m pretty sure I got a stress fracture in my left ring finger when I was in elementary school, but the doctor messed up the x-ray and refused to admit it to us (even though we heard him panicking about it with the nurse in the hall), so he said I was fine and we never found out for sure. (Let my possibly broken left ring finger be on that doctor’s conscience for always. A pox on his house.)
- I’m running out of facts to share and this is only #6. I find this is how most things go in life.
- I love cities.
- I just got distracted for a good twenty minutes reading @GoslingLitAgent‘s tweets. (“Hey Girl, keep at it. I know one day your breakout contemporary y.a. will be oddly compared to John Green.”)
- I use caps lock a lot in blog posts because I am too lazy to italicize.
- I’m really craving fro yo right now. Also Panera mac and cheese. (I don’t understand how this combination goes together, but roll with it.)
- When I write in third person, my accent in my head goes from ordinary Midwesterner to really posh/vaguely British.
My Answers to Sarah’s 11 Questions
2. If you could resurrect one fictional character, (who died in the novel) who would it be?
SPOILER: *Queenie from Code Name Verity. Oh my gosh.*
- Mel/Katelyn of The Ultimately Useless Stories of an Average Teenager
- Kira Budge of Kira Budge: Author
- Hero of Heroic Endeavors
- Joan of The Spastic Writer
- Skyler Finn of Life of a Random
- Shelby Moore of Smoore’s Adventures
- Hannah Levine of Just Hannah dot Rose
- Tatiana Volkov of Words Into Darkness
- You! If you have fewer than 200 blog followers and want to do the tag, you are hereby nominated!
My Questions for You to Answer
- If you couldn’t write/read your favorite genre(s), what would you write/read?
- Who’s your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What’s your favorite cookie?
- What’s your favorite kind of shoes?
- What’s your favorite junk food?
- If you could co-write a book with anyone, who would you choose?
- If your family, friends, and pets were already safe, what would you rescue in a fire?
- What’s the least awful type of apocalypse?
- If you could be famous for any one thing, what would you choose?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who are your blogging inspirations?
I can’t wait to see your answers!