So, I don’t really have anything interesting to share from today. I didn’t end up getting any writing done last night. (I was still so asfknakrsnlkrn over everything that I just read Carry On and listened to the Finding Neverland cast recording until I fell asleep, which even then took about a billion hours.)
BUT I have been writing almost nonstop since I woke up this morning, so, a tally of today’s accomplishments:
- Wrote a blog post for The Book Creators! (Will be going up probably tomorrow?) It’s about NaNoWriMo and recycling ideas.
- Wrote my first blog post for [art]seen, the blog I’m now contributing to at my university! It’s a preview of Mockingjay – Part 2.
- Ate three slices of leftover Jet’s pizza while watching an episode of Jane the Virgin! (I’m finally on season 2! That’s an accomplishment, right?)
- Took a shower after realizing AFTER I hugged my dog that she’d rolled in poop! Yayyy.
- And, last, but not least: Wrote 5,000 words in Time Travel Heist Story! Which means I’m caught up again and also now HALFWAY THROUGH NANOWRIMO!!
I’m off to have a dance party for one and to get ready for the birthday party I’m going to tonight. I hope your day’s been going all right and that the NaNo gods are treating you kindly.
Goal for Today: 2,000 + 3,000 (from yesterday)
Overall Goal: 25,000
Current Word Count: 25,070