I graduated from the University of Michigan and the Columbia Publishing Course UK in 2016, before moving to New York City to seek full-time employment in the publishing industry. In my free time, I write, run writerly nonprofit organization Chapter One Events, and am an amateur photographer.
Five (Maybe) Interesting Facts About Me:
- These days, I’m wayyy more active on Twitter and Instagram than I am on this blog. If you’d like to keep up with what I’m up to, your best bet would be to follow those accounts.
- I love movies about as much as I do books. I advise against asking me film-related questions unless you want me to talk your ear off.
- I’m a lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means that although I don’t eat meat or seafood, I do still eat eggs and dairy products. Because, let’s face it, I could never survive without cheese.
- Growing up, I was a competitive hula hooper and was the Michigan State Fair champion (twice). (If you’d like to see me embarrass myself, my old YouTube channel has a couple videos of routines I did in high school.)
- I once met JK Rowling and lived to tell the tale.