I’m a twenty-three-year-old part-time writer and full-time dreamer. I most recently worked as an Editorial Intern at Scholastic after graduating from the University of Michigan, with a BA in Honors Creative Writing & Literature and Global Media Studies (Film), and the inaugural Columbia Publishing Course UK at Exeter College, Oxford University. When I’m not writing, I’m doing publishing stuff. When I am writing, I’m a superhero (or an aspiring YA author–take your pick).
Five (Maybe) Interesting Facts About Me:
- I love movies about as much as I love books. I advise against asking me film-related questions unless you want me to talk your ear off.
- I’m a lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means that although I don’t eat meat or seafood, I do still eat eggs and dairy products. Because, let’s face it, I could never survive without cheese. (I’m also currently gluten-free, for health reasons. Finding food to eat at restaurants is A Time.)
- In my free time, I’m the president of Chapter One Events, a nonprofit organization that brings events to young writers. It would be totally cool if you checked it out.
- Additionally, I’m an amateur photographer, so I sometimes post pretty photos on my Instagram. (I also post a lot of selfies and pictures of my dog. You’ve been warned.)
- I met JK Rowling and lived to tell the tale.