Ze blogge was recently nominated for the Inner Peace and Sunshine Awards by the marvelous, talented, sweet-beyond-belief Autore of awriterssong. She posts all sorts of awesome poetry and Camp NaNo excerpts and such on her blog, so make sure to go read some of her stuff! Thanks for the nominations, Autore!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am 5’2″ and proud of it.
2. My hair is naturally this weird blondish-brownish color (it’s like dishwater blond sans-the-blond), but I recently dyed it auburn, and I’m hoping to try out some other colors in the future.
3. I’m going to be beginning my sophomore year of college at the University of Michigan this fall.
4. I am terrified, TERRIFIED of dolls. (There was this movie when I was in elementary school, in which this kid got involved with some Bad Magical Creatures and this doll came to life and was slowly taking over the body of his annoying teacher or something AND OH MY GOSH IT TERRIFIED ME TO NO END, and I’ve been scared of dolls ever since. Like you could not pay me enough to be alone in a room with one.)
5. I wanted to be a veterinarian, just doing writing on the side, up until the eighth grade. At which point I had to job shadow a vet for class, and I decided writing full-time instead looked like fun. (That job shadow is also why I became a vegetarian. I’ll let you ruminate on that one.)
6. I love the smell of coffee, but making me drink it could be a torture method.
7. I once played Eddie in a production of The Yellow Boat. Eddie is a little boy. This involved me cutting all my hair off.
I currently look like this:
At the time I looked like this:
AKA: Short hair (at least that short) does not work on me.
Okay, time to nominate some awesome people. (You’re technically supposed to do fourteen, but I’m only doing seven because ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat.)
1. Hero of Heroic Endeavors
3. Patrice of Whimsically Yours
4. Shelby of Smoore’s Adventures
5. Joan of The Spastic Writer
6. Tatiana of Words Into Darkness
7. Kira of Kira Budge: Author
If You Were Nominated:
1. Display the logo on a post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
3. State seven (7) things about you.
4. Nominate fourteen (14) bloggers and inform them via comment in their blog. (Shhh. Nobody needs to know I only did seven.)
Also, just putting this out there–even if I didn’t nominate you, feel free to accept this as a nomination for these awards. Because I was having a really hard time figuring out who to nominate, and anyone who takes the time to read my blog is wonderful OBVIOUSLY. So there. YOU’RE ALL NOMINATED!
Thanks again to Autore!