Hey look–it’s the College Writer Tag!
1. Before anything else, thank the totally cool person who nominated you for this tag, because they obviously think you’re awesome.
2. Answer the five questions.
3. Nominate four other college writers. (You know. If you want to. Completely not actually a requirement.)
1. What year are you? Currently a sophomore.
2. What’s your major(s)/minor(s)? Creative writing major. Considering double majoring in English.
3. What type(s) of writing do you do? I’ll write pretty much anything, but my favorite’s YA novels. I do a lot of action-y stuff.
4. What are your plans for after college, both career-wise and writing-wise? Not sure yet, but I’m looking to either get my MFA or try to head straight into a job in publishing while continuing to run the Chapter One Young Writers Conference. And, you know, actually WRITING as much as possible.
5. What is one thing you’ve learned about writing while in college? You can’t always just wait for the inspiration to strike; when you’re working to a deadline, it doesn’t matter if your muse has decided to take a day off–you’ve just gotta write.
Patrice of Whimsically Yours
Hope you’re having an actually-semi-decent Monday! I’ve kind of just been sitting in my room spazzing all day over Allegiant coming out tonight. (Upside: spazzing has led to an increase in productivity. I’ve gotten more homework done this afternoon than I’ve finished in the past two weeks combined. Plus actually bothered to take out my trash. And just wrote this blog post.) (Basically, waiting for Allegiant has turned me into Superman.)
Also: even if I didn’t nominate you but you’re in college and you like to write, feel free to participate in this tag as well!
Have a great evening! 🙂